Sunday, October 9, 2011

LIMTED EDITION ARCANA AVATARS @ NOMIINE








The Tarot Arcana Avatars are finally finished! All of the avatars come with huge packages of clothing, skins, eyes, and accessories. The avatars will all run 5k a piece and are here until the end of October ( unless they sell out! ) They will be available starting Sunday night ( the 9th ) at midnight.

The sets will NOT be sold separately. I will not sell parts of any avatar, only the complete package.

There are ONLY 12 of each avatar. When you purchase one, you will need to take the box you purchased, as it is selling you the original copy. If you do not, it will be autoreturned to your lost and found in about two minutes. There are information notecards in each box above each avatar package. PLEASE read these before purchasing as there are no refunds. There are 8 avatars in the Nomine store and 4 of each on the marketplace.

If I am available, I will be happy to model any of the avatars for you.

All avatars are mod/copy/ no transfer.

I will happily take reservations if you are worried about being able to get one. I will deliver them at my earliest possible convenience. If I am not online, please send me an IM and a notecard showing that you have made payment. If you have any questions at all, please feel free to IM me or send a notecard. These will only be available in the Nomine store and on the marketplace.


No comments: