Thursday, June 16, 2011

That Voodoo That YooDoo.

Hola, my little monsters.

How are you?

Good.
I'm not dead. And as such, I am still creating things. As per request, I have created a series of voodoo inpired makeups, some fun skullpaint and veve stuff. A note, for the record, these were designed for darker skins, they will look quite a bit different on a pale skin.

Also, I've finally put out some shapes, 14 female and 14 male. All final shapes are modifiable, PLEASE FOR THE LOVE OF GOD USE THE DEMOS AND TRY THEM FIRST. Because every shape looks different depending on the skin, hair, and accessories of the personal user.



The makeups are unisex, there are several face only options, and two full body tattoo options.




And finally, all clothing is on sale for 100L through saturday. Including new releases. Get it while you can.


No comments: