Saturday, July 17, 2010

Summer Of Lurve

The Summer of Love Faire is upon us like flies to potato salad. I have created for you some lovely oily tanned skins and two little outfits. The sharkbite swimsuit, for when you just couldn't stay out of the water - available in white and black in every possible layer.



And the Nomine Summer skins - a unique skintone created exclusively for the Summer of Love faire, and the ONLY time you'll ever see me do an oiled up skin. Each version includes a tan line option and the normal non-tan lined version. Such smooth writing there. Available in four makeups and ONLY at the faire.




So get on your best suit and brave the lag, because this is a limited thing people! Also the skins are a mere 300L, because I love you. I would have your prim babies. I really would.

No comments: